Does the AI adhere to the unit limit of 25 per House?

It came from the desert

I'm playing the atreides campaign now and at mission 6. Took at look at the mission in a map editor (scena016) and it looks like the Harkonnen has 19 units placed on the map already. It has two refineries, so will get two harvesters (right?), bringing the unit count to 21. Does this mean that it can only build 4 more units before reaching the limit of 25? Some of the AI's teams are set at a minimum unit amount of 5 or 6, how will it react when it can't build those teams? (assuming the team bug is fixed, I did put in the fix patch)

Eh, considering the boards are slow I'll just go on with the mission and see what happens, will it attack me with more than four units before I go on the offensive and take out some of it's original units set on area guard/ambush...

It has two refineries, so will get two harvesters (right?), bringing the unit count to 21.

Nope, the AI always gets only one harvester, no matter how many refineries it may have.

Some of the AI's teams are set at a minimum unit amount of 5 or 6, how will it react when it can't build those teams? (assuming the team bug is fixed, I did put in the fix patch)

I'm not sure what the AI scripts actually say about it, but I've never encountered the problem of the AI not using attack teams because it can't build any more units. According to TrueBrain, it tries to constantly pump out new units from all production facilities if possible, and I assume there is some leniency regarding the minimum or maximum number of units in a team. Or, maybe the AI will go for another team with less units as a minimum if it can't get more at the time.