Station Straddles Track

I don't know how useful this could be, but I've just noticed that on straight diagonal track, it is possible for a small station to straddle a parallel track. I built the station where my own track and a computer company's track were side-by-side. The station's "home" track cells are on my track, but the station itself is on the opposite side of the opponent's track.

Medium and big stations aren't allowed to straddle, so upgrading is probably out too, making the arrangement inflexible. However, for some very special situations in congested areas, it has come in handy a few times.

When I use this I find it is hard to route the trains with stations that are so close. But,when space is tight it works.

I will then rename each station to represent which industry that each station serves and if it is a drop or a car pickup station.

when two trains turn around at the same time at each station, it can become a twilight zone train movement.