Hark mish on hard

OnAMission

• 3 weeks later...

Unless u run over all their infantry and then capture the refinery and the silos. 6000 solaris plus in them = survival!

Now having completed this mission i've now on the next. I can't get money fast enough and about half-hour in i suddenly get swarmed by arteides missile tanks and sonic tanks and those

Thankfully the AI is so stupid that even though they wiped all my units (xcept my harvester) and turrets out, they left nmost of my buildings intact, so after they went away and re-built my defences and I was alright after that. On mission 8 now. Not easy.  :-/

might want to play it on easy  ;D its a hard game. :O

anyway i remeber that one on ezz heres what i did..

i Build turents and infantry barrekks and refs keep a few tanks down there<with the outpost> keep Building turents  + infantry  Oh and don't forget that they have 2 bases.. and star port in main.

by the way this might be off topic but how to you Ailly in pracatice ???

Cheers. I think I was getting somewhere when the CD got completely lost on one certain music track that causes problems everytime  >:(. Damn computer crashed  >:( >:( and so I got so fed up I quit dune And played doom 4 a bit. I'll go back on it l8er but haven't had time recently.

I never tried allieing before. Not my sort of tactics.   ;D

• 1 month later...

I beat this mission once without a proper mouse (using the laptop mouse where you have a button and you have to steer the button around). It was rather impressive if you look at it (I'm not being arrogant, though I also think I am, but it really is!), I built a barracks at where the outpost was and I made it the primary building and then built lots and lots of infantry because I was too rich (I had combat tanks guarding my base entrances). Imagine this, 1 square can carry 5 infantry. I had like 30 squares of infantry and troopers mixed guarding the outpost, nothing got through as I also had 2 turrets there. Then I moved on to destroy the Ordos base below and then went on to the larger base...where there are Corrino windtraps and a Corrino Starport. I did not destroy the Corrino buildings and I won.

Note: When I said impressive I was referring to the infantry guarding my outpost, not the destruction of the enemy base. Infantry make great guards if there are no Siege Tanks around!

• 1 month later...

I had 4 gun turrets and the outpost, and groups of 5 infantry and 5 troopers in alternating squares standing in front of the turrets and walls. That was very entertaining. ;D

Note: Did anyone notice that the AI in this mission doesn't really build Combat Tanks? They do build some, but most of their attack force is mainly Raiders and Quads along with small groups of infantry. Why is that the case? I think they should build more Combat Tanks because it gets boring after all the light vehicles get crushed over and over again. :-

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is probably news u all know but at the starting of this topic OnAMission remarked that buildings build too slow. I wanted to know that since the more facts, brks and costyard u build, the rate of unit production increases. Well, is there a max level the rate can reach or is it like, after 4 facts/brks/cyards the rate remains the same no matter how many more assembly plants u build. Also, how does an increase in power help ur base? I mean, wahts the difference between having power at 150 and 211 ?