Shai-Hulud activates the map but I don't see it in-game. Help pls

Feda

Hi,

As the title says, i tried to add some custom maps to my dune. I put the map in the DUNE2000\Data\maps directory, then I start Shai-Hulud to activate it. I choose the in-game name and the filename and the editor says that it activated succesfully the map, but in-game, at the map selection, I don't see it, only the old ones. I'm using 1.06.

when I open the map activator i don't see anything in the list. I right-click on the empty area, -> add and then I open my map. after I opened it, it says: "map already exists, do you want to overwrite?" I click yes, then a succesful message where it says that the map was activated, but the list is still empty and the map does not apprear in the selection screen. I activated a map but after that I was not able any longer to do this. that time the map appeared in the list. Please help, Dominator and Med2k don't work for me. Thx in advance.

Hi,

As the title says, i tried to add some custom maps to my dune. I put the map in the DUNE2000\Data\maps directory, then I start Shai-Hulud to activate it. I choose the in-game name and the filename and the editor says that it activated succesfully the map, but in-game, at the map selection, I don't see it, only the old ones. I'm using 1.06.

when I open the map activator i don't see anything in the list. I right-click on the empty area, -> add and then I open my map. after I opened it, it says: "map already exists, do you want to overwrite?" I click yes, then a succesful message where it says that the map was activated, but the list is still empty and the map does not apprear in the selection screen. I activated a map but after that I was not able any longer to do this. that time the map appeared in the list. Please help, Dominator and Med2k don't work for me. Thx in advance.

I assume you are making a multiplayer map, correct?

Yes it's a multiplayer map, and I haven't replace anything. I know the difference between single-player maps and multiplayer maps xD (and now for campaign missions I use Klofkac's editor, no more time lost using the Shai-Hulud copy-paste method to add buildings/units) Shai-Hulud just doesn't activate it (I can't see it in the ingame list). Hovewer, I made Med2k to work and that one works better for map activation. Now I use Shai-Hulud to edit the map and Med2k to activate it. Thx anyway ;)