After the Campaigns then what?

quoudam72

Pointing out the replay of a game like you said (Timenn) multi-player is a great option but like OAM also said skirmish can only entertain you for so long and OAM can't benefit from the online play feature of the game. I think the best thing about it was the online play when it was supported. If any of you guys play the skirmishes how many AI opponents do you play against? I have been trying to play against more than one AI opponent for the challenge. Maybe I just bored, I'm playing at the moment with crates on and worms high with 2 other opponents, for the challenge.

Hmm I played once with 4 opponents, crates and worms medium (low= 1 worm, medium = 2 worms, high = 3 worms?).

But you can also play with LAN, mostly because Dune2k doesn't need so much CPU, and it runs then on some old pc what you have somewhere...

Well if online play doesn't work anymore, you can still play LAN, although it's harder to find people to play with (like for me :()

And about the worm amounts: I played many times with those settings and I found out that there never are more worms then 1 in low and 2 in medium. It's easy to find out with thumpers. With low, and you have 1 thumper you will find now worms, and with medium, and you have 2 thumpers, there are no other worms appearing anymore

A bit late, but still . . ..

I like to play against 3 -4 AI adversary's. High, worms, and crates off.

I prefer LAN over internet, it's nice when you cane sometimhes plase a vast look at the persone next, or against you, and that "yes" jell when you destroy something has mutch more use then ;)

Thumpers, . .  usually to keep the worms where I whant them. But when my counter player is harvesting in my way they are also handy.

• 1 month later...