New Zealand Maps

Hi all. Thought to join up, but not sure if many people still play RT2. I am nearly finished a map of the Wellington, New Zealand Metro map, and I just need someone who is familiar with the area to check it, as I am a stickler for accuracy - but there might not be any other kiwis out there, so someone perhaps who would just like to check it over. Also wanted to have it metro, but also wanted freight as some of the stations stops are quite small and spread out, so would need freight to increase income.

I suppose there's no way to have metro and freight I guess? Am very familiar with the map editor, so explain away. cheers heaps.

Hi all. Thought to join up, but not sure if many people still play RT2. I am nearly finished a map of the Wellington, New Zealand Metro map, and I just need someone who is familiar with the area to check it, as I am a stickler for accuracy - but there might not be any other kiwis out there, so someone perhaps who would just like to check it over. Also wanted to have it metro, but also wanted freight as some of the stations stops are quite small and spread out, so would need freight to increase income.

I suppose there's no way to have metro and freight I guess? Am very familiar with the map editor, so explain away. cheers heaps.

I've never designed or played a metra map, but while poking around in the executable file, I did see commercial and industrial type buildings. It also appears that each normal industry building has a doppelganger in the list of metra buildings. I'm not sure whether they're different.

Have you tried activating industries and using the advanced economic model in a metra map? If so, then what happened?

• 1 year later...

I could be slow in responding this this thread, but have not seen a scenario for the Wellington, NZ  Metro map.  I don't necessarily find them of a great interest, but I do like their concept of challenges.  Has this scenario ever been posted, as I don't  recall having found it in any Archives?  8)