The Final Countdown! - Reloaded!

SORRY I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY IT 'GOOD BOY ' ANYMORE!

IT SEEMS YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE YOUR TACTICS.

For the sake of the few members who want to discuss PRP seriously, get informed, and PMed me because they cannot post, I am obligated to reload the topic.

The Greeks will speak!

¡No pasarán!

Fear and tremble all you dictators. You have been judged and found guilty. Let the crows gather for the feast.

Victory is hours!

-

And be sure that Loukanikos is warming up!

Resized to 95% (was 634 x 415) - Click image to enlargeloukanikos2.jpg

-

In the history making period we live in it is time to be united. So to please both factions something fitting:

1. The Greeks will speak!

ok, nice slogan.

Do you understand proper English? WILL refers to the future.

2. ¡No pasarán!

English translation? (greeks will speak?)

English translation? rolleyes.gifInternational slogans aren't translated they are USED as is! Didn't they teach you modern history in school? Aren't you a moderator of the dune2k forums or not? Is this the first time I use that phrase in the forums? rolleyes.gif Wikipedia can be your friend: http://en.wikipedia...._shall_not_pass.

3. Fear and tremble all you dictators. You have been judged and found guilty. Let the crows gather for the feast.

Some citations would be helpful, exactly which dictators? Where is news article (preferably English or at least Google translate) where they have been found guilty? Crows are going to eat them? So they got public beheadings or something?

At least go and read your Bible and watch a 'reliable' (to the extend it can be) news TV channel like RT.

4. And be sure that Loukanikos is warming up!

I'm guessing that is a location? Or a person? (the dog in picture??)

Aren't you a moderator of the dune2k forums or not? Is this the first time I talk about Loukanikos?rolleyes.gif

5. In the history making period we live in it is time to be united. So to please both factions something fitting:

Both factions I presume you mean the dictators and 'rebels'? Or I misread?

6. ok nice youtube music videos especially if it shows some historical greek musician (I have no idea, 1 or 2 sentences explaining importance of them and how they apply to each faction would help).

shocked.gif You young guys know nothing! angry.gif Arrgh! Please EdricO help me here: these people know nothing about art nothing about quality music nothing about movies nothing about historical political figures of the (Communist) Left, don't care to search wikipedia... But let it be:

http://en.wikipedia....kis_Theodorakis

The dictators and the rebels? Are you serious? Oh my God!!! I am referring to the Communists and the Populists. It doesn't need a lot of brain to understand that the second is a Nationalistic anthem.

7. Thread title. The Final Countdown.

Countdown to what? Is there an actual countdown or some event that has changed the course of current Greek crisis? I remember hearing about a second bailout? And maybe that more likely now that Greece will default

Alas! >>> 1. Wait a few hours more and you will see.

Aren't you watching the news? rolleyes.gif

Anyway when world economy collapses you will know... Now will it be this year, will it be 2012, will it be 2013. That's a point for discussion.

---

Constant updates here:

http://athens.indyme...icle_id=1312561

---

First we take Athens, then we take Berlin...

So, a mod had a list of reasonable requests, you ignored them, and then re-posted the same material in defiance of both his and Gob's instructions?

I don't need to post under the color of authority to tell you that that's probably going to get you banned. Why are you so dense? I mean, seriously, what is it with you? You could post your insane ramblings, I guess, if you obeyed forum conventions, but you don't! You can't cry foul when you're actually in the wrong. That's a fundamental truth that this forum has forgetten in recent years.

Also, no one PMmed you about not being able to post in the other insane thread you started. I'm the only one posting. And that's to tell you that you're wrong and even if you weren't, no one cares.

It doesn't take a moderator to know that you don't reopen a topic just locked by the admin.

If you have any dignity, stick to the matters of our team. Who are you addressing here anyway? There are forums to accomodate you, which by now I 'm sure you participate in and pick the nonsense you spout from.

So, a mod had a list of reasonable requests

Are you blind not to read my strict reply to the not reasonable requests?
Also, no one PMmed you about not being able to post in the other insane thread you started. I'm the only one posting.
Not because of the latter but because you are actually having access in the PMs of other members. I dunno know how, but you do. You think we are stupid? Actually that is why we prefer emails dude. And you can't read those!
And that's to tell you that you're wrong and even if you weren't, no one cares.
Of course. As long as we do not post against your masters we are free to post. But if we expose them we are not! Is that what you imply or not?

Let this post of yours stand as a witness for all sincere members of these forums.

Also, you know what's hilarious? He disclaimed that he resized the image to 95%, and gave instructions for how to resize it and get that extra 5%. Haha, what? The extra 5% matters? I think it's hilarious that he actually thinks there are people so dedicated to his cause that they'd be upset if they didn't know how to get the extra 10 by 7 pixels out of that image.

I did think the parasan stood for "passing" or something, but of course I'd have to wiki it to be sure which is even more work.

Nothing wrong with a greek keeping us informed on what is going on there, but when presented in this fashion, and repeatedly ignoring mods (I gave you some tips on how to make better threads via PM) it will get you banned for a long time.

Ath banned.