The Final Countdown!

The Greeks will speak!

¡No pasarán!

Fear and tremble all you dictators. You have been judged and found guilty. Let the crows gather for the feast.

Victory is hours!

-

And be sure that Loukanikos is warming up!

loukanikos2.jpg

-

In the history making period we live in it is time to be united. So to please both factions something fitting:

Hey athanasios.

Here are some suggestions when making threads or posting.

1. The Greeks will speak!

ok, nice slogan.

2. ¡No pasarán!

English translation? (greeks will speak?)

3. Fear and tremble all you dictators. You have been judged and found guilty. Let the crows gather for the feast.

Some citations would be helpful, exactly which dictators? Where is news article (preferably English or at least Google translate) where they have been found guilty? Crows are going to eat them? So they got public beheadings or something?

4. And be sure that Loukanikos is warming up!

I'm guessing that is a location? Or a person? (the dog in picture??)

5. In the history making period we live in it is time to be united. So to please both factions something fitting:

Both factions I presume you mean the dictators and 'rebels'? Or I misread?

6. ok nice youtube music videos especially if it shows some historical greek musician (I have no idea, 1 or 2 sentences explaining importance of them and how they apply to each faction would help).

7. Thread title. The Final Countdown.

Countdown to what? Is there an actual countdown or some event that has changed the course of current Greek crisis? I remember hearing about a second bailout? And maybe that more likely now that Greece will default?

Many reasons as to why threads like these in future will simply be deleted, like threads in the past.

• Upvote 2