The time has come

gunner154

• 2 weeks later...

But i suspect the turret takes major damage. And when u attack with more than 1 devestator then u're screwed. Though its a nice though when a 1750 devestator is taken out by a 650 gun turret. except if the devestatoer is mine of course.

There is no way a turret cost $650 will beat a Devastator 1v1, the Devastator will destroy ANY turret in 3 Shots(excluding the missiles). And the turret will take an uncountable of salvoes.

Obviously, this is the Dune 2000 strategy forum. What do you think we're talking about? Emperor Battle for Dune? ::) The Devastator has dual plasma cannons. I have seen a rocket turret defeat a Devastator 1 vs 1 before. It happened when I started repairing the rocket turret the moment it took damage from the first hit. Even a gun turret could do it if you started repairing it as soon as it takes damage.

• 3 months later...

God, if what u guys say is true, I dont ever want to see an imperial devastator. ( I probably won't. The way everyone talks about it, I 'll probably be fast asleep in my bed with a blanket over me and the fan on max [i mention all this because I usually take time ro decide whether its worth the one meter step to the fan's console and back, and the 155 degree bend to unfold the blanket, its quite a major decision, if u think about it. I mean, ur next 8 hrs depend upon it.] by the time an imperial deva (stator) reaches my base. Personally, I feel the wait for the devas to reah the AI's base when ur attacking is a heck of a pain.