The time has come

gunner154

Dune2000 is old. Gobalopper is right. But however...

Look here, Emperor is out. Everyone is talking about Emperor. Even me. But not everyone's computer can support Emperor! They have to play Dune2000. We should make life better for them (if they're still playing Dune2000) >:(

I think you'r both correct in saying Dune 2000 is old, it is.

And not only people with computers that can't handel "bigger" games play Dune 2000 :)

You can play it still just because it's a nice or good game in your oppinion. Just as me, and I also still play space invaders, now that's old ! Buth this is all beides the point. It is by now an old game and most poeple who post a lot on these forums play Emperor anf Frank Herbert's Dune alot more than Dune 2000.

So let's make a list of things / tactics we used to use when we played Dune 2000. Just post them here so others can read them. We are not goin to argue about them just a lot of different tactics.

Good idea ?

Ok, gunner154 and myself have started posting some tactics for Dune2000. If there are some Dune 2000 players who would like to see some tactics for certain situations just post them here and we will try to answer them.

So ask away

Lol

Now that's funny ! ;D ;D ;D You can't ! ;D ;D ;D

( it's possible when your enemy hasn't got any turrets or units in his base. Or near the building you are attackig with the saboteur and the path your saboteur takes isn't near any enemy units. Then you have a change that the saboteur will succeed. )

The saboteur is a unit that I woudn't recomment to a beginning player, it requires some "skill" and experians to use succesfully in my oppinion. Ofcourse when you play Ordos you get the saboteur in your "standard options contract". But using it succesfully is another story.

Sorry for asking but as it a seciour question or did you know the answer ?

like Emperor: Saboteurs cant survive after killing something. they need skill like gryphon said.

Deploy a saboteur to cloak him. quickly get him out! cloak him only when near the enemy base. Turrets can spot him i think. he'll cloak for a while though. when he enters the building, doesnt matter how much life it has, it's doomed.