Nanobionic Jacket

athanasios

What are you talking about, really?

What is this 'nanobionic jacket'? Ok, it's a revolutionary new product, uh-huh. It's also something I expect to see in a FanFiction post, not being touted as a new miracle cure.

And diabetics can see improvement if they take insulin, improvement over severe symptoms like vomiting and pissing often. Diabetics, at least type 2 diabetics, can reverse their condition if they eat right for a couple of months soon after being diagnosed. This is my source.

Now, when I google 'nanobionic jacket' this thread is the third result from the top. And your post has no content whatsoever.

So... what are you talking about, really?

Please search better! ;-) Anyway BBC is an unlikely source for medical information.

Currently there are medical experiments taking place so we have to wait for the results, but according to an announcement of the leading researchers, in a Greek TV channel the day I created the topic, the till now data are amazing. (Of course the phase of experiments on animals has already concluded, but this-if you are aware of medical procedures-doesn't guarantee that the product will work on humans.) No it is not a panacea neither it is going to replace 100% medication but it helps to reduce it.

But since you quoted BBC: Think of a diabetic who even though takes insulin cannot eat a sweet because his glucose will arise much above normal. With the jacket he is able to eat whatever he likes and his glucose levels remain normal!

The jacket seems to improve microcirculation, and microcirculation is exactly what is impaired in diabetes.

I got the info from Greek sources and mainly the TV. Be patient my friend, when the medical experiments get completed you will have plenty to study.Still puzzled why you didn't get more info. The product is sold all over the world. Maybe with a slightly different name?

I got the info from Greek sources and mainly the TV. Be patient my friend, when the medical experiments get completed you will have plenty to study.Still puzzled why you didn't get more info. The product is sold all over the world. Maybe with a slightly different name?

I find it ironic that you tell me the BBC is not a good source for information about medical news, yet state that you get the information "mainly [from] the TV".

If you start a thread about a new technology or medicine that is little-known, don't you think you should provide more information about it other than

"A revolutionary product that makes pharmaceutical companies tremble with fear of loosing their customers! Even diabetics have seen improvement!"
?

Ah, here we go.

What Nanovioniko vest Fir - Tex

The FIR-TEX is a refined fabric which uses a version of the FIR (Far Infrared Rays) High technology, a proven safe method of natural health care! Thanks to secret chemical formulas with dozens of metal oxides and specific methods of implementation, the FIR-TEX reactionary acts as a mirror or black body. Collects the thermal radiation emitted by the body and then reacts and uses these thermal / Far Infrared rays (rays of life) to "return" energy in the body with multiple beneficial effects on cells and tissues, achieving results like never before . A real revolution! The FIR-VEST, using FIR-TEX, has been tested in accordance with scientifically proven protocols (double-blind trials, placebo) and whether you're the athletic type, light or even an athlete /-three (approved by WADA), these tests show that you will enjoy being optimized and / or performance. The FIR-TEX works equally well in animals. Scientific evidence shows that the FIR-TEX can improve, among other things, balance, mobility and your overall performance due to improved (micro) circulation, but not limited to this . Turn your rays of life, use FIR-TEX The FIR-TEX technology acts as an active mirror, collecting / taking the thermal radiation from body heat. Then it reacts and uses these thermal / Far Infrared rays (rays of life) to "return" energy in the body with multiple beneficial effects on cells and tissues. The blood in the body consists of billions of red blood cells (erythrocytes). A single drop of blood contains millions of red blood cells. Inside each red blood cell molecule is a bright red color is called hemoglobin (Hb), which transports and oxygen (O2) from the lungs to other body tissues, which in the turn, use this vital oxygen to function properly. Metabolic wastes from the organs, cells and tissues, such as carbon dioxide (CO2), are removed through the same blood and transported back to the heart and lungs to be cleaned. The life cycle of a red blood cell is about 120 days, and every second from 2 to 3,000,000 red cells are replaced by new ones. scientifically proven that some of the people using the FIR-TEX have not only reduced number of red blood cells of abnormal shape (Poikilocytosis), but these cells are also more segregated and less "sticky" (from sugar / protein). Consequently, optimizing the supply of oxygen and removing waste gases from the whole body! Achieving the above, the FIR-TEX directly improves the aerobic energy system and reduces strain on the heart due to better circulation. This, among other things, explains the excellent results show the FIR-VEST during active performance tests. One of the primary and direct benefits arising from the use of FIR-TEX is, therefore, that can improve your metabolism and (re) activate the vital energy of your body. The FIR-TEX is a truly revolutionary technology hardware that improves micro-circulation, balance, mobility and hence the overall performance. ( nanovioniko vest k45) According to WADA, the World Anti-Doping Agency, the FIR-TEX can currently be used in professional sports without being considered as doping. The necessary documents are available for athletes who want to use the FIR-TEX technology in games. The technology is based on the use of Far Infrared rays (FIR) which is well known that different applications have multiple positive results when applied to human body as relief from all forms of arthritis, increase the elasticity of collagen tissue, relieve muscle spasms and stiffness of joints, increase blood circulation and helps to address inflammatory infiltrates, edema and exudates, weight control, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, coronary artery disease, circulatory, otorynolaryngologikon of ailments, skin conditions (including cellulite) and all related beauty treatments, and more. Extensive testing of athletes, animals and patients tend to show that the FIR-TEX has very good results in some of the above statements / physical ailments. www.efhmerides.info

Source: Disabled.gr

My conclusion - sounds like bullshit.

Plus read this little disclaimer they have on their website:

Please read this disclaimer and the terms and conditions before you market a product. The FIR-TEX is special, the FIR-TEX is a simple stock in the market, the FIR-TEX is unique and This has led many people to overstate the potential benefits of the FIR-TEX can offer and to make unsubstantiated or false allegations which the FIR-TEX rejects. Before you buy a product you should know firstly that the FIR -TEX is not designed and not presented in any way as medical treatment. Because it is not! aim of FIR-TEX is to introduce technological materials on the market and its products will help some people to perform better or feel better while others will not perceive any difference or even feel uncomfortable. The field implementation of FIR-TEX is almost unlimited. But you can judge for yourself if you have any doubts about the effectiveness of our products you should try before you buy. Distributors and our trade representatives organize demonstrations, but since there is no scientific evidence, if you have any doubt possible side effects from use of our products, because everything can be, you should avoid using and / or ask for medical advice first. For example patients with high blood pressure or other dangerous diseases / disorders should avoid use of FIR-TEX or should definitely consult their doctor first. By purchasing any product you accept the terms and conditions and this disclaimer. The FIR-TEX implement a refund policy (1) month and therefore customers are not satisfied can return the products purchased and them make their money back (under certain conditions). Details on this website. The FIR-TEX certifies and guarantees that all the testimonials on the website is accurate, true and voluntary and have been translated for convenience only (the original still remains available in our archives). All statements regarding the performance-based test results in the third (double-blind trials) conducted by and for people who do not or had any connection to the FIR-TEX for example the Netherlands Olympic Committee (NOC-NSF). English is the only official and binding language websites of FIR-TEX.

"See that? that little sentence there - "...but since there is no scientific evidence..."

Patient my friend. As I said the medical experiments have not finished yet, but till now the results are very promising. At least that is what the MDs conducting them are saying in the TV. So are they villains? Could be possible but it sounds more like a conspiracy theory.

We are not fools to go and buy the product before we get those results. Those are the real facts and not whatever a TV corporation or other media publishes. Journalists often twist and pick whatever data suits their needs. For example today I was watching a program (dunno from which media corporation-it was english) where their experiment (just took two teams of volunteers to a restaurant and counted how much food they consumed) 'proved' that people who eat from smaller plates eat less and so will loose weight. Absolute bullshit conclusion. Because if you eat less soon you will get hungry again and go fro a snack.

We are not fools to go and buy the product before we get those results. Those are the real facts and not whatever a TV corporation or other media publishes[...]

Well, no. People are fools to go and buy the product before they get results. It's called marketing, and "customer testimonials" - and you can bet that something like 3/4 of those testimonials were cooked up by an Indian writer somewhere in Mumbai.

Secondly, "real facts" are often twisted and any MD who goes on TV to sell this new super-jacket - well, I'm amazed if you don't believe he has his own agenda. Especially with Greece as gutted as it is, don't you think those doctors would like to make some quick, easy money? Hell, supposed Phd-wielding "doctors" also endorse penis enlargement pills on the Internet. When I first stumbled on ads like that - I was around 12, I think - I was amazed that people would fall for this.

I don't need to be patient since I'm not eagerly awaiting this jacket at all. I'd rather Greece or Greek inventors did something truly worthwhile - clean up the murderous air pollution of Athens, for example.

Look, they even say that people won't feel anything: "This has led many people to overstate the potential benefits of the FIR-TEX can offer and to make unsubstantiated or false allegations which the FIR-TEX rejects. Before you buy a product you should know firstly that the FIR -TEX is not designed and not presented in any way as medical treatment. Because it is not! aim of FIR-TEX is to introduce technological materials on the market and its products will help some people to perform better or feel better while others will not perceive any difference or even feel uncomfortable."

It's just a fancy plastic vest, helped along by large amounts of placebo and many desperate people willing to try anything. Remember those Alex Chiu's magnet immortality rings? Yah. Same thing.