omfg i didnt know this existed

ac130

omg ever since i was like little mah dad gave me the battle for dune game. But the internet would never work for ovbous reasons. Now i have found this site w0000t i can play oneline. I did the download patches and the ip address thingy, but when i look for games there are none. Can some 1 help me?

• 1 month later...

omg ever since i was like little mah dad gave me the battle for dune game. But the internet would never work for ovbous reasons. Now i have found this site w0000t i can play oneline. I did the download patches and the ip address thingy, but when i look for games there are none. Can some 1 help me?

If you like to find some players, its depend on time and location. But first thing first you need to download www.tunngle.com and create your nick to go online. And when you done create your nick then go online in tunngle and go to room Emperor: Battle for Dune. Now next step is to set your network card in Emp. same with your tunngle i.p. and go to LAN game. Sometime you get lucky you will see alot players, sometime a few bum around. Have fun :laugh: