HELP!!!

Guest Mog_Fremen

Guest Mog_Fremen

I feel so dumb.

I can not beat the harkonen homeworld level!!!!

i'm finding it impossible, even on easy!!! their forces just keep coming and coming!!

anyone got any stats for this level that work??

plz...

I feel so dumb.

I can not beat the harkonen homeworld level!!!!

i'm finding it impossible, even on easy!!! their forces just keep coming and coming!!

anyone got any stats for this level that work??

plz...

i played with ordos and had no serious problems...

there's like only one bridge where the enemy can attack u and that can be guarded so very well...

also keep the entrance covered with turrets then the nuckes will be shot on those instead of u'r CY

u know u only have to take out harkonen palace and nuthing else...

i used freydaken (hope the spelling is correct) to sneak into enemy base and then kill those turrets and shoot up factorys and what else stood in way of the palace...and after i destroyed the palace...volla...VICTORY

• 3 weeks later...

Remember one thing: On Giedi Prime, all you have to do is destroy the Con. Yard and Palace (be warned that they can rebuild both, so destroy them near the same time). Also, if you use an Advanced Carryall, you can transport troops down the upper right side of the map to a small "island" connected to the the capital by a bridge; a great place for massing an assault against the Construction Yard and Palace. Remember, the Palace is heavily guarded, so use the Hawk Strike to clear all the non-Devastater units from the map. A large force of units (especially Minotauruses or stealth units should have no trouble devastating the Harkonnen then).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Thufir Hawat

I didn't have any big problems with this level (I play on 'Hard'). You simply have to build up your base fast und defend the bridge. Place rocket towers in your base, the Harkonnen attack with aircrafts. Then set up an offensive force with a lot of moongooses and elite sardaukars. Now you have just to walk through the map and destroy everything you see. If you have weakend the ennemy enough, make a final concentrated attack onto the palace... et voil

• 2 months later...