a few helpful strategys

hilamobster13

also , there isalittle thing called abroken arrow charge i just found out about:

1. get your units into 3 paralell lines

2. charge the enemy.

3. when you are just on there range border, take the 2 outside lines and go to the left & right flanks of the enemy, while the middle line charges.

4. send the outside lines in to attack.

the 1st is a defensive strategy used with light vehicles, example: red alert 1 light tank srategy or humvee.

the second is again either an infantry or light vehicle attack, and the whole purpose is to make it harder for your enemy to kill.  and make your infys or tanks more effective.  

who said you could talk?! >:( oh and fyi the germans pincer attack just consisted of hitting them on both sides at the same time. crude, but effective.

the MY cpincer attack was used by atilla the hun, and he damn near conquered the world, the only reason he didnt is because his girlfriend betrayed him by poison.stupid keyboard and its undersized keys!!! >:(

Yes, but Attila had no tanks, no aircraft, no missiles, no guns, no computers, no etc.

Also Attila didn't nearly conquer the world, he nearly conquered the known world.  He never even made it to what is now called the American COntinents aka North and South America.  Yes he was brilliant for his time, but in an age of advanced weapons any flanking stategy has multiple weaknesses.  I know I seem like I'm putting you down but I'm just a little cranky tonight.

true, but when i referr to the world, the american continents weren't know yet, so i figured with your genius minds(you have to be somewhat of a genius to understand the dune books)you would take that into consideration.  also,    although the latter statement may be true, the strategys are still effective in their basic idea, which is to confuse a human enemy, not a computer or nuclear missile. plus, the russians changed his strategy slightly so it could be used with their tank squadrons. and gob, why didn't you take off the move button in the private messages? poeple keep sending me messages that i cannot read because they are glowing black and  moving across the screen.

i have a new strategy:

get allot of your aircraft together in a group(12-25)

send them towards the enemy at 1 specific thingy at the end of their base

destroy it, and scatter the aircraft into attacking several different targets.

this MAY confuse the enemy if they have poor aaa formation, but if they are really good, be cautious. it helps (if they are really good) to deploy a super weapon during the attack(especially chaos lightning)  >:)

The whole pincer attack has many weaknesses.

1. it takes many tanks to pull it off successfully.

2. Stop flooding this thread.

3. The enemy dose not come out to meet your forces,

4.there is alwas the chance of the enemy hitting your flanks.

What i like to do is the good old anti-Zulu  strategy

build 10-20 Mont. things arrange them in 2 or 3 parallel lines have the monts in the front spread out far enough to allow the monts in the back to move forward. when the enemy attacks. have the first line fire. While there reloading move the second line up ahead of the first line and fire. then the monts behind them will move ahead and fire. This works very well against infantry and tanks. It keeps the enemy under constant pressure while pushing them back. make sure to have enough support units to cover your flanks and enough air defense.

ex im not even going to get mad. i will explain some things, however:

1. you can use it as an ambush strategy or as an offensive strategy, plus, it seems to work in napoleon( i mean about enemys charging the center)

2. if you use it right the enemy won't know to hit your flanks, or you could just take 1 or 2 units, turn them around, and use them against the flank-marauders.

3. i'm not flooding the thread, it just takes too long to modify

4. you can use as little as 5 tanks in this attack, depending on the size of your enemy:ratio of death =1 of yours/3 of theirs

the arrow is like the zulu bull technique.but one party goes behind and ther are 4 partys.

see picture                 O

O                   O

O