monitor LCD heavy problem

i have for about 2 weeks problems with my lcd monitor samsung, first time it took 8 minutes to start working, throught these 8 minutes display was lighting like lighthouse turn on turn off givink ck zzzzz sounds each time display get on/off

evryday start time increased and was about hour, later started to get more than 2 hours to start then 3 and half five and six hours to start, today it took 7 and half hour to start

what is going on? i took screwdriver and open it, i see that capacitors may be dry or inventer is dead, but i would not get any display, it looks like not eoungh voltage to get lcd display get to work, it try start and shut down, then again and again, when time to start come up, display go with large white lines from both sides moving to center with sound like swarm of bees flying in trumpet, very heavy sound can be hear. i managed to try start without cover and i could hear that it goes from power supply that is inside monitor? i was in service and they reported that repair is not wworthy of actual monitors price, but i cant buy new one right now and i need to survive

its 3year old LCD monitor 19^ panoramic . varranty has ended five months ago, problem started not long time ago