Silo's...

iz_thewiz

put it near refinery, dont put too far from base or enemy engineer will capture it, i always have 10 or 20 silo magazine, i guard that with 7 rocket turrets, , put wall around silo area

but 10 silo give 15000 store, 10 refineries give you 20000 , silo is cheaper than refinery but worth to invest , but single airstrike can destroy silos, while to destroy refinery you need to make perfect attack, since i tested to kill 1 refienry with airstrike i had to use it 4 times ebcause sending them wrong position , but managed to make forced mistake it godown on health but not eoungh to trigger repair, and another airstrike finish it.

put it near refinery, dont put too far from base or enemy engineer will capture it, i always have 10 or 20 silo magazine, i guard that with 7 rocket turrets, , put wall around silo area

but 10 silo give 15000 store, 10 refineries give you 20000 , silo is cheaper than refinery but worth to invest , but single airstrike can destroy silos, while to destroy refinery you need to make perfect attack, since i tested to kill 1 refienry with airstrike i had to use it 4 times ebcause sending them wrong position , but managed to make forced mistake it godown on health but not eoungh to trigger repair, and another airstrike finish it.

Nice. usually i rock with atleast 2 refineries with 2 harvesters per. But as you know, the more spice the more silos you need.

By the way, I put 4 silos neatly around my construction yard at around 10 blocks away from my refineries with no issues.