Radiation. Is it a problem?

Then why don't they get arrested for fraud? Anyway it is obvious that the guys want to make money and know no more of science than my 16 months old son. But some of the ideas there need serious consideration and further research.

Here is an adv. from a Greek company that 'promises' to reduce gasoline consumption by 35%! But I don't have the money to waste for it and see if it is a a scam:

You think scientists don't research ways, whether orthodox or not, to increase fuel efficiency? The thing is, these scams fail on a basic scientific level that anyone with a degree in chemistry would laugh at. Newsflash: water can't be substituted for gasoline, no matter how many mason jars you "filter" it through.

And some of these companies do get charged with fraud. The problem is, many of them only promise vague and unsubstantiated things, and a court isn't exactly going to conduct experiments by itself. There aren't any scientist cops, that go around policing pseudoscience. I mean, look at the growth of the "holistic" or "natural" medicine industry. That's 100% pseudoscience, peddled to the public as a cure to their myriad of diseases. But no one's going to go after them with a warrant because a scientific paper published in a reputable journal shows that there isn't a correlation between their product and its claimed effects.

You think scientists don't research ways, whether orthodox or not, to increase fuel efficiency? The thing is, these scams fail on a basic scientific level that anyone with a degree in chemistry would laugh at. Newsflash: water can't be substituted for gasoline, no matter how many mason jars you "filter" it through.

And some of these companies do get charged with fraud. The problem is, many of them only promise vague and unsubstantiated things, and a court isn't exactly going to conduct experiments by itself. There aren't any scientist cops, that go around policing pseudoscience. I mean, look at the growth of the "holistic" or "natural" medicine industry. That's 100% pseudoscience, peddled to the public as a cure to their myriad of diseases. But no one's going to go after them with a warrant because a scientific paper published in a reputable journal shows that there isn't a correlation between their product and its claimed effects.

You fooled me. Did you listen to the videos or read the dialogs? Even if they all turn out to be a hoax they are impressive and worth a good look for those interested cheaper energy.

There are a few drivers of large diesel trucks laughing at the skeptics as they put unspent fuel dollars in their pockets.

I think it was the car and driver magazine (I read at my doctors office) that evaluated water kits from four different companies. All proved to be effective while one was rated to be easiest to build.

For full production, Patent rights get in the way. Those who hold the patents make more money to not allow production. If you were an oil giant, would you want a cheaper energy source for a competitor.

I personally knew 4 people that caught cancer. Three used the customary methods, (radiation etc.) 2 died (one was a doctor) and the third was losing the battle when he switched to natural methods.

He is now holding his own with the cancer not gone but in remission. One chose only national methods. He read about how other people kicked cancer to become cancer free.

He said it is curious how doctors are continually asking him how he whipped his cancer.

As of late, doctor training schools have been changing the way they train doctors and now also teach them holistic medicine. The drug companies are fighting this change.

Everyone has the right to choose how they believe. I believe.

It is not a matter of belief but of facts. Here in Greece a scientist (not a doctor) was claiming that he could cure some forms of cancer (the guy that has challenged Einsteins theory about the max speed being that of light-with experiments). He said that he didn't want anyone to believe but to do official medical studies on patients in public hospitals. Nobody invited him to. Regardless if he is right or wrong, those who are making profit do not want progress unless it will guarantee more profit for them. Drug companies have to invest huge amounts to do research. It doesn't need to much brain to understand what they will do when such an investment is threatened. Politicians, doctors, everyone is bribed to shut up his mouth or open it in their favor.

Regarding cancer I will repeat my mother's personal experience-once again: She was firstly diagnosed with acute myocardial infarction and hospitalized in intensive care. I payed a lot of money and finally tests proved the cardiologists wrong. I had a heated argument, while present on one of the tests, as it was obvious that her heart didn't have an infarct. I took her home and visited other cardiologists to take their advice-to no avail. In a month she could not breath well and we took her to another hospital. Her lung was full of fluid. After 2 CT scans (1 in the major public hospital in the country that specializes on lung diseases and the second in a famous private center), cancer indices, they diagnosed cancer and besides a pleurodesis they suggested chemotherapy. I declined it as the results wouldn't be good enough to balance the side effects. So after the pleurodesis and removal of the fluid I took her home. Three years later she had a CT scan of lungs and brain and everything was clear. No medicine taken, no natural medicine or method followed. Had she done so I would have falsely credited it for her cure. But in reality she had so much cancer as she had a AMI. I can simply conclude that either the doctors in the second case were morons or had intentionally misdiagnosed her to keep the hospital busy, justify their presence there, and fill their pockets. You choose what you like.

Water isn't passing through a filter and used directly as a fuel. The devices convert water to hydrogen and oxygen through electrolysis. And yes in orthodox chemistry and physics since you need electricity to do that you cannot expect to produce more energy than what you spent. But this might not be the case in reality. Nothing is a dogma to science and every day new theories arise. Granted I wouldn't say that such a device is so hi tec to challenge decades of research. Actually the 'trick' might be somewhere else (if it is not a scam). It could simply help burn gasoline more efficiently thus reducing losses.

• 8 months later...