Utorrent upgrade 2.2.1

I recently upgraded to U Torrent 2.2.1.

I liked the old look better but usually the first thing that gets changed in an upgrade is the look but that is a small thing. The new version still has the same great features mainly size and user friendly features. There is an easier way to download skins and this is the main reason I made this post. I might be the last person to know but U Torrent nows has a section you can download apps that work with U Torrent. I know what you might be thinking great more apps but I like the idea behind a few of the apps so I am trying them out you can have a look at the apps here.

I am interested in the episodes of Pioneer One, Zulu Music and Khan Academy.

A quick suggestion one of you DUNE mod makers should make an app for this as I have seen some of your work.

I didn't notice any visual change in utorrent recently (since November?). Looks and acts the same for me. I'm on 2.2.1

You know how to use "Labels"? It is great especially when you have different folders to send stuff to. Either sort by tracker, or you could sort by movies/tv/music/games/software etc each having their own folder. Just tell torrent when you first get it what Label to use. Also have to setup in settings to get most of it.

I didn't notice any visual change in utorrent recently (since November?). Looks and acts the same for me. I'm on 2.2.1

You know how to use "Labels"? It is great especially when you have different folders to send stuff to. Either sort by tracker, or you could sort by movies/tv/music/games/software etc each having their own folder. Just tell torrent when you first get it what Label to use. Also have to setup in settings to get most of it.

That would be about the last time I used my UTorrent client so excuse my post for being late. I was more interested in the TV show in the app section named "Pioneer One". I just watched the first episode and liked it so far (modest budget and good acting). I am going to download the 2nd and 3rd episodes. I will most likely check out "Zenith" also.

@athanasios

There are legal torrents to download as the aforementioned apps section.