Forum Skin

Gobalopper

Forum Skin  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What skin would you like to see as the default?

• Current Skin
    • [url=http://www.ipbforumskins.com/premade/animate/]Animate[/url]
    • [url=http://www.ipbforumskins.com/premade/infinite_dark/]Infinte (dark)[/url]
    • IP.Board Default
    • Custom Skin ($250 USD+)
    • Other

Since the current forum skin is not loved by everyone and does have flaws I'm interested in seeing what people think of the alternatives. One of the IP.Board skin groups has released a couple new skins that look ok. Here are the links:

Animate

Infinte (dark)

Check out the features of each and try out the demo forums to see what they look like in action.

Let me know what you think and if you know of any other options or want to donate $200-300 for a custom skin feel free. :)

Since the current forum skin is not loved by everyone and does have flaws I'm interested in seeing what people think of the alternatives. One of the IP.Board skin groups has released a couple new skins that look ok. Here are the links:

Animate

Infinte (dark)

Check out the features of each and try out the demo forums to see what they look like in action.

Let me know what you think and if you know of any other options or want to donate $200-300 for a custom skin feel free. :)

Personally, I like default.

I've voted for Infinite. I think that with some tweaking (it's said to be highly customizable), it can be made to closely resemble the old FED2k look.

Animate, on the other hand, immediately started lagging (even with just scrolling down the page), so definitely not it for me.

Animate is nice, really nice, but perhaps a bit flashy for those who prefer flatness. Infinite is boring, but... no it's just boring. If it really is highly customisable then perhaps it can be made to look less so.

The current look is growing on me, I confess, but I won't miss it if it goes. It's still cluttered with all sorts of stuff we don't need.