need help please

Guest Fremen For All

Guest Fremen For All

i used those fremen clocking people that shoots out sound waves (about 15 guys) and it only took out half of the health of the worm before getting burned by the guild's turret. then those guys and the harks and ordos keep attacking me till i lose my base.. need help here.. i want the easiest way to kill the worm thank you..

Build two advanced carryalls, pick up your two starting sonics and fly them in sort of a "wide V" shape, w/ the area near the mega cannon as the vertex. If you posision the sonics right (one or two "spaces" closer to the worm than their maximum ranges), the emperor worm can go down in under 20 seconds.

Guest sloppys

I had the same problem. I built 5 adv. carryalls and carried the apc with the engineers to the guild supercannon, captured it and sold it, then directly after I flew all my starting units to the east side of the worm. The east side is important since it will take the comp longer to get there then if you had attacked the worms head. Don't fly straight to the worm or you'll lose some of the carryalls. Fly east along the ground path and then south. Drop your men off and have one minotaurus kill enemy units while you target the worm with the rest. All this must be done at about the same time after you've loaded your carryalls so you may have to practice it. After you get a unit within a certain distance from the worm a 15 min countdown will begin and you will be attacked with a force that is impossible to defend against. Thats ok though. The trick is to make a feinting movement at the worm (I used a couple of air drones to try to take out the flyers around the worm) and then wait for your mentat to say the guild is on the attack. Then fly in the carryalls to the worm. This way mostly all the computers forces will be on the way to your base while your small force is free to take out the worm. Good luck, it will take a few tries.

Hmmm, this is how many people having difficulty putting paid to the emperor worm? Okay, FFA is on the right track, dispatching feydakin to do the job, but it looks like he's forgetting a couple of things. First, solid base defense - at least two Minotauri per entrance, backed up with Mongeese, elite Kindjal and snipers, and infantry; two repair vehicles a bit behind each line, and more Mongeese and Kindjal set up inside the base as backup (as well as to stop NIAB incursions in their tracks). Now, about those fedaykin. Walk them carefully to the area near the wom's head (don't attack anything on the way!); when they're all there, bring them next to the worm, fire a volley, then fall back a bit and wait for the Guild artillery to hit the now-vacant position. Rinse and repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

You're forgetting something: The guild are  space-warping      -sucking high voltage electrecuting wormy things that pack a punch. (basically what i'm trying to say is  you need an extremely heavy inner base defence using turrets.)

Taken from the Legal Agreement when registering:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.

It's against the rules of the agreement (which you agreed to when registering) and possibly against the law.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...