NewMisEditor

WXT

So, I have made a MisEditor that can edit a Dune2000 mis file, but it can edit only Starting money for player3 - Ordos. Tested only on mision 9v2 or 1.

It is working greet :)

I have made it in delphi, it took me 1 weak to made it. So have fun to test it :)

When you set the money you can actualy see real-time the HEX edition.

MisEditorV1.zip

Hey, nice one.

If you fancy looking at the source code for the mission editor that I never got the chance to finish - check it out here - I got most of the mission file editing working and I figured out a lot of the format of the conditons/events section of the file later on (which you can see in the research download) hopefully these may be of some use to you.

It is working. So where is the exe of the editor ?

Perhaps: MissionFileParser\MissionFileParser\bin\Release\MissionFileEditor.exe but it is not starting, it is giving me an error.

Is it some requirement that I have to instal something( program ) ?

It is working. So where is the exe of the editor ?

Perhaps: MissionFileParser\MissionFileParser\bin\Release\MissionFileEditor.exe but it is not starting, it is giving me an error.

Is it some requirement that I have to instal something( program ) ?

I just compiled the source code and it runs fine (doesn't save the changes properly though)

What is the error? Do you have the latest .net framework installed?

I am not sure what language your program is in, but MVI coded this editor in C#.

Here is a link to Visual Studio C# Express 2010 incase you need it. Free Download

The Code of my Program is in Delphi 7 (language: pascal), similar to C# (language: C++ ).

And I don't have .net framework instaled. Probably some build in winXP.

Any way, Here is a MisEditorV2.

I have made an visual interface and have integrated it in the MisEditor.

Also have made the Starting Money to 1-3 players.

Have fun testing :)

MisEditorV2.zip

The Code of my Program is in Delphi 7 (language: pascal), similar to C# (language: C++ ).

And I don't have .net framework instaled. Probably some build in winXP.

Any way, Here is a MisEditorV2.

I have made an visual interface and have integrated it in the MisEditor.

Also have made the Starting Money to 1-3 players.

.net framwork 4 download

So here is the next version of the MisEditor. Now it supports All players starting money.

Yo mvi, so what language you are programing and what you are programing ?

I use Delphi 7 (paskal), Java( programing controlers ) and I have programed a litle in C++ and Visula C++.

For now not in C#.

MisEditorV2_2.zip

congrats. this program give some power up. if would be problem with sound files solved somehow we would play mercenary/fremen house wiith no problem,

about this editor, so tech level and money , can you make editor for changing reinforcements stuff? gruntlord will tell you something about it

Giving UP ?

I have never sayd something like that. I sayd that I have released a final version of MisEditor version V2_2.

So the next one will be V2_3 or V3 ...

You have miss understood me. :)

Well, probably yes but I don't have much time free and I now have alot work at work. So I am usually tired after work.

That is way I have not released new modifications to the editor yet.

I am doing an RS(Comm) driver at work for support multiple DEVICES and it is very difficult to do :)

Yo mvi, so what language you are programing and what you are programing ?

I use Delphi 7 (paskal), Java( programing controlers ) and I have programed a litle in C++ and Visula C++.

For now not in C#.

My first language was QBASIC but that was about 12 or 13 years ago. These days I primarily program in C++ but I've also used C#, Java, Python, Lua, PHP, VB, HLSL, MaxScript, UnrealScript and probably a few I can't remember.

There's a few vids of some things I've worked on here