Was HARP Active Friday Night.

Gwizz

Yesterday our major airport reported a record rain fall.

We have a local dam in trouble with the possibility of flooding major businesses in the Kent Valley.  

Two days ago, just before this last storm hit, major preventive sandbagging took place.

there was a report of a spike in Friday's night time temperature from about 50 to 71 degrees.

This spike was limited to an area between the dam and the side of the storm and lasted for only a short time.

This heating of the atmosphere expanded the air and caused the storm to change course slightly to cover the airport with heavy rain.

The area above the dam received normal rains causing the river to remain at normal levels.

I've read that HARP has the ability to heat and expand the air at a spot on the planet and change a storm's direction.

I wonder if this took place?

If so, it was a big help to advert the flooding problem.   :) :) :) :) ;D

But, more often when we fool with mother nature we don't alway get positive results.

My bad.  I left out an A   HAARP antennas (180 total for each site)

......The HAARP is licensed to transmit only in certain segments of this frequency range, however. When the IRI is transmitting, the bandwidth of the transmitted signal is 100 kHz or less. The IRI can transmit continuously (CW) or pulses as short as 100 microseconds (

The A's have it then.  ;D

Sounds to me that this double A HAARP is more of a weapons/communications facility built in Alaska. Something that uses the ionosphere for testing how much they can change it and get away with it.

Not quite sure how this HAARP would affect the weather though.

By aiming all 180 antennas toward the same spot, the air at that spot will be warmed. This is similar to how the sun rays heat the air.  The air expands creating a high pressure zone that moves outward toward a low pressure zone and/or an area with high moisture content.  Warm air also absorbs more water vapor.  

By knowing how rain is created, the operators can just push the ingredients together to form a rain storm.  Then the storm is push by the warm air in a direction where rain is needed.  Or, in case of a war in a direction where rain will cause the most problems for an enemy and the least problems for the good guys.