Map pages have a problem

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks now and it's still not fixed. That's a shame. I started downloading all the maps here, just in case something like this happened, but I didn't quite get them all.

Looks like another good RRT site has bit the dust.  :'(

Jesse did say he would keep it open indefinitely.  I suspect he is away and doesn't know there is a problem.

I don't know enough about scripting to fix the problem.  Anyway I would be afraid I would mess things up if I did try.

Hey guys, there was a bug with the code the website uses to load pages. I just fixed it and it should be working again. I'm not able to check the site very often these days so if you need to send me a message use my email address which is gobalopper at dune2k dot com.

I'm not home so I didn't try to download anything or upload a map.

I hope the pages are working now.

I would be suprised if they didn't come back on line as Gobalopper finds time to make the fixes.

I wonder what caused the problem?

We've got the web pages back, but not the map downloads. All download links simply try to download the website front page.

Yep! Looks like you're right. If you click on the 'Download' link it wants to download a .com file and not the zip/rar file.

I've sent an email to Jessie about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...