Washington State Government

Our Washington State Governor says she is ticked.

She supported Obama and she said she is only receiving 750K in Stimulus moneys for the State ferries.

The Washington Ferry System is the largest in the nation.

I remember a few years back the ferries were refitted with computer controls costing millions of dollars.

This was to reduce the number of crew members and make the ships more modern to run.

Well the computers kept breaking down and still do today.  The crew is still the same size as it was and they are needed for when the computers don't work correctly.

Maybe Obama did a good thing by not giving her money to burn. 

But then of Obama's 750 billion stimulus package, Obama has only spent about 60 billion yet he wants to pass another stimulus package.  He said the first one is not working. Duh, how would he know he is holding on to the money while saying bush had taken the country too deep into debt.  As if he (Obama) hasn't?

The tax payers still have to pay off Obama's record high debt.

I wonder what Obama plans to do with all of the money, start up a new country.  He could call it Obama land.

He could have his own Railroad and a huge fleet of aircraft to play with. 

I wonder what Obama plans to do with all of the money, start up a new country.  He could call it Obama land.

He could have his own Railroad and a huge fleet of aircraft to play with.   

No, he's going to change this country into Obamaland.  >:(