The Best Infantry Tactics???

Aribites

kinjhals and snipers, they wipe out everything.  The kinjhals get the vehicles, the snipers the infantry.  Gotta get the infantry to infantry rock though

Long range units can take out them, but thats true of all infantry.

Ordos AA troopers used with laser tanks also can wipe the board clean of vehicles.  Run chemical troopers ahead (if they counter the laser tanks with infantry) or behind (if they figure out to use infantry against the aa and laser later) and there toast

Snipers go very well with minos believe it or not, they take out infantry being rushed at the group, and they confuse laser tanks, throw in a few kinjhal if your playing hark and your gonna be happy

Ordos morter infantry are real good, but they cost too much when the atrietes can throw mass snipers against them and rip them up

i also like minos and snipers cause if your opponent has any fed's the snipers will take em out also.  You just don't know how important or useful the atreites sniper can be.  Thats why they made the atrietes foot solder useless, cause the kinjhal and snipers were so useful they had to balance it.  I wish they had done something similar with the hark, the hark foot soldier is allright, but noone uses the flamthrower, i wish they had made the missle trooper more powerful like they did the flamethrower, and make the foot soldier less powerful, that would be interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Mortar infantry on a high place, and engineers near a building...hee hee.....

But also, saboteurs are quite good for the enemy to run over, they blow up automaticly so there's no need to deploy them. A field of the guys and an enemy force can become somewhat smaller.

The problem with saboteurs is that only one needs to die and the whole group is dead :'(

yeah but remember the can thingys that you shoot at and they blow up in one player? well the sabs can be about like that :)

if you see your enemy doing that and your the atr get a few snipers and BOME. ;D ;D

same with the infiltrator

I HATE it when that happens! Because of that my entire plan to wipe the Atreides from Arrakis had to be delayed while I built enough infiltrators to replace the many I had lost. I had to send them in one by one. Far too slow. By that time my Sardaukar had all but obliterated the enemy.

I HATE it when that happens! Because of that my entire plan to wipe the Atreides from Arrakis had to be delayed while I built enough infiltrators to replace the many I had lost. I had to send them in one by one. Far too slow. By that time my Sardaukar had all but obliterated the enemy.

"they die to quickly!" ;D

by the way you can also do a sard rush vs a hark player! :)

Hmm, regular infantry seems to work best when mixed with heavy armor. Then they're not too clumped up to be targeted by flamers, and the tanks get anti-infantry firepower, and enemy heavy firepower gets distracted.

I should try assigning groups with tanks and infantry mixed.

• 1 month later...