Judges do the right thing

A while back I reported on Hawks site, that Seattle's King County passed a law that the county could take away the property through Eminent Domain from people who refused to sell their property to developers.  The county becoming the new owner; then could sell the property to the developers. The county said this benefited the neighbors, since the developed property increasing in value, thus giving the county more taxes, which benefited everyone.

The Seattle judges sided with the county.  So the problem went to the Washington State supreme Court.

Three Supreme Court judges studied the problem and all three declared the new law illegal, giving back properties taken by the county.   The legal department of the County is planning to spend a million of it's tax dollars to appeal the ruling.  Washington needs to throw out these Democratic crooks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious Thomas; Am I reading you right in that you feel the use of the Eminent Domain laws is a good thing? That it's right to steal the property from people that don't want to sell and move only to turn around and sell that property to Wal-Mart or some other big corporation?  ???

I believe Thomas is correct.  Our judges do have a problem understanding the Constitution.

If 3 different judges, we do have some radical judges in our state, read the appeal they might overturn the first 3 judges decision and give the county the right to steal property from those who own the property.

Just curious Thomas; Am I reading you right in that you feel the use of the Eminent Domain laws is a good thing? That it's right to steal the property from people that don't want to sell and move only to turn around and sell that property to Wal-Mart or some other big corporation?  ???

Hawk:

I didn't say I agree with the Supreme Court.  I said the Supreme Court has said that cities and counties can use eminent domain to take property from one individual and give it to another individual because the second individual will put it to a use that generates greater tax revenues, thus meeting the definition of public good.