Newb Essentials

Desert_Eagle25

usually you shoudl always build a fac or barracks first, try to make atleast 2 refinerys and make sure they are all upgraded!! also multiple buildings help speed up unit production( 3 facs= 3x faster building i think) ...

Well heres something for you

Buildings : Fac, ref, fac after you have a second ramp on the second ref, fac

Upgrades: Fully upgrade all refs

Units: Go 3 scouts, 20 light inf, 1 laser/assault/geese, and 16 light vechiles.

This is some thing simple, and trust me it may seem like alot now, but in a bit you will be making your own bo(build order) and you can then use something more advance.

The one thing i can say is just play, then play some more, and if you have time play again. Live by this " Fear no one, play ever one" as long as you do this you will succeed in this game. Ask any top player, and all of them live by something like this. As for quitting under 3, i never do it, and i see no point in needing to do because some rushes you. If its laggy, or you really, i mean really hate a particular map then go for it.

Best of luck too ya

usually you shoudl always build a fac or barracks first, try to make atleast 2 refinerys and make sure they are all upgraded!! also multiple buildings help speed up unit production( 3 facs= 3x faster building i think) ...

well...in emp when u build 2 or more fac or barracks dont u need to make one of them the "primary" building or whutever?  so no matter whut, only one can produce, right? cuz thats how mines is.