supply and producer on the same station

Cagnols

very offen i have on the same "Station competence" a supplyer of raw material and the producer, for example grain and cattle, or, cattle and food farm, or grain and cannery BUT i have to ship the raw material somewhere and back in the station with the finish product.

is possible to use goods for "internal demand" of the station?

thanks anticipating and sorry for my english

The best way, if you want to stay within the city is to build two stations.  One that covers either the production industry or the demand  industry, but not both.  Then ship between the two stations.  Not much profit in doing this.  In real life companies would not use the railroad to ship next door.  But if the product is shipped some distance, then a good profit can be made.  The price always relates to the direct line distance from one point to the other.   Taking cargo the long way around a mountain does not add profit to your bottom line.  instead it adds extra expense that reduces the profit.

Gwizz is right, and it's one of the beauties of RT2 that you can collect raw material and drop/store it (red flag) at a main line station.  Make sure that the main line station already has servicing facililities and buy the cheapest loco available to do the shunting.  Sometimes it can be worth electrifying a short line like this simply to use the dead cheap to buy and cheap to operate little shunter, or do the opposite with an old banger of a steam loco.  Reliability isn't very important.   

Such services hardly break even, but that's not imporant - what counts a lot more is having a main line station fully stocked and expensive fast locos whipping the stuff away.

Another version of tbis multi-station approach & cheap shunters is to generate finished goods at the principal terminus off which fast trains can make even more money.  A significant consequence is that your main lines are less crowded and full trains run fast and make loads of money!

The only drawbck as you go through the later half of the 20thC is that PopTop kind of forgot about shunters/switchers, which never went out of fashion despite the move towards the roads, so it can be a hard tactic when only enormously expensiove locos are available!  I've been known when doing a scenario to programme extended life of shunter style locos, or even programme them in if they're not available.  I have to confess that these concepts are among the reasons why I still like playing RT2.  :)   

Steve