TSC Campaign #4- Edelweiss Express

Hmm....I just finished this one (on hard setting) and it seemed easier that most. 

To start, I ran track from Vienna to Bratislava.  You don't need access rights, just put a large station on the border. 

Next I expanded to St. Polen.

Then I ran a line from Linz to Salzburg to drum up some $$.

The only area of concern was the $30M personal wealth.  I was 2 years from the end with only $20M.

All it took was buying heavily on margin, & voila.

Hope this helps.

I don't remember the exact winning conditions, but is it a combination of CBV, PNW and total number of hauled loads?

Anyway, I agree that Wienna-Bratislava is the natural starting position, and then building westward (Linz, Salzburg, and later continue into Germany and Czekoslovakia).

PNW may be a problem, I I think that there might be time for a short "stop-the-trains" after a few years if the economy slows down. Then you could buy a large part of your company.

Passengers are a bit unreliable in this (and other modern age scenarios), so be sure to have a solid base in cargo, and full industrial chains.

/Ulf Sundin