TSC Campaign #2- Battle of Britain

It can be tricky.  I try to keep the trains that start out north to service Liverpool and the rest I start with the town on the south (Plymouth  ??? I can't remember) coast and then to Oxford.  Don't forget Liverpool makes troops so you can set a train to pick up a car of troops and go to a way point and turn around and deliver the same troops and it counts.  A good source for the food is the cattle farms in the center and the slaughterhouse near Birmingham.  Try to get your ammunition from the ports rather that hauling chemicals and aluminium to the plants, if you can stop to 2 ports that should satisfy what you need.  It's actually been about a month or so since I looked at this particular scenario, so sorry if this is sparse on details.  I remember some frustration at not being able to get the one fast loco that starts in the southeast out of that corner because it takes 3 years to get enough track to repair the bombed parts to get it free.  Also, don't bother with London, you really don't need it and it requires too much repairs.  BTW, always fix the track right by Liverpool right away.  And always have your track set to double, it doesn't take any more resources and you can slightly increase capacity in some areas.