Whats your favorite strategy?

Klobbersaurus414

My favorite strategy in the one player game is to create giant forces of over 20 sarduakar (reg. and elite) in waves. As soon as their defenses are down you send in more sarduakar with all of the reenforcements that you get during the course of the game. This also works with fremen. I usually wait a little into the game to do this so i have lots of funds.

In skirmish i like to use NIABs and Sonic tanks i send them in in groups of 5 to ten switching from sonic to niab. This takes a whole lot of solaris so you have to lay low and save up you money.

I like to be unpredictable. Mostly though I build las tanks early and try to wipe out the enemy construction yard. Its easy against the AI, not easy against a human. Then I toy with the AI letting it try to attack me with only infantry against my kobras, dust scouts, chem troops, and eventually I get bored and kill the AI.(with a massive assault of every unit I have...yes its a rush to end)

• 3 weeks later...