RRT II capaign 10

kapi

I don't remember map #10. Some had event bugs that were fixed by different players.

If your question is how to earn 1 million in industral profit.  Just send as much cargo as possible to the industries you buy.  I also look for industries that are gushing cash or close to it and buy them before the AI chairmen does.  Click on the industry to see its profit or lack of and who owns it.

Well if you got bronze, then you probably noticed by now that you must finish 10 years earlier for gold. Also I assume you noticed you need the $1M Industry Profit in a single year rather than altogether.

My MAP file is the following (make sure yours is the same):

#1020t~1.MAP dated 10/17/1998 2:24 PM

Its on the way. As a last ditch effort on your 1872 saved game, getting $1M or more Industry Profits 2 years in a row might overcome a possible unpatched error in RRT2. Else see my email.

PS: Strangely, "companyindustryprofitslastyear" seems to be an undocumented function that returns the same value as the documented  "companyindustryprofitsthisyear".

It is as I suspected, I am 99.9% this scenario gets fixed by the 1.05 patch and if not, then by TSC versions.

The copy I mailed you will not be of any help.

When I load my MAP file into a word processor, right near the very end I see "companyindustryprofitsthisyear" but when I look at the last event using the editor it contains "companyindustryprofitslastyear". Your saved game file shows "...thisyear" both ways and so is not patched. The patch changes other things as well.

Anyhow, once you have the patch installed, you can do this same check, and also check the gold (and silver?) trigger with the editor to make sure it contains "(CV1=100 OR companyindustryprofitslastyear>=1000000)".