Fremen are for cheaters!

Guest The_Sardukar

A combination of Sardaukars is good against almost every unit (combination), except for mino's and kobra's and flame-tanks, and fremen (they are stealth and the sardaukar are so good because they fire on multiply targets, and the not-shooting fremen are stealth :):))

• 3 weeks later...

Sardaukar troopers use the Heavy MG, the same weapon as the atreides machine gun turret.

In the Ordos campaign level where you are faced with capturing an enemy agent (and eliminating traitors to the Ordos cause) I massacred an entire batch of defectors with two sardaukar and one elite. I think it was a mix of bios and AAs.

Sardaukar rule. But against Ordos mortarmen, they are mincemeat. The mortar is mysteriously powerful against infantry and armor alike. sardaukar are too slow to scatter or evade the damage. And if they get to close range, mortar can oddly shoot directly above his own head and kill the enemy...pretty unrealistic.

Fremen used to be my fav. They still are. Worms should only be used when you have nobody else in the immediate area, just one fedaykin and a enemy rush to reduce casualties. On open ground, the worm is evil. You have to click dozens of times in one area before it travels properly.

Moral of the story:

Fremen rule. Sardaukar rule. They own if used together.