Fremen are for cheaters!

Guest The_Sardukar

Guest The_Sardukar

Fremen are for only that need help. They are too powerful with their cloaks and their supersonic weapons/voices!

You can easliy destory a whole base with just a few Fremen.

um if you read the books what are they? super stealthy killin infantry, and the sarduakar are super powerful destroyin infantry. I could say sarduakar are for cheaters, but they aren't neither are fremen. They are there for your advantage over an enemy.the guild is for cheaters, the thelixu and the ix? no the subhouses are all equal in power, use them the right way.

Guest kill the monkey

I was real disapointed by worm riding. :(. the worm cant move through narrow spaces worth shit, norm sardaukar are much better than norm fremen, but fedayken have the best attack. ;). sardaukar are cheaper too. some where around 150

I say sardukar are for cheater

Norm sardukar- heavy machine gun great on vehicles not to good on infantry

norm fremen- spiper rifle great on infantry bad on vehicles

elite sardukar- laser knife great on both infantry and vehicles

fedakyn- sonic ok on vehicles great on infantry sandworm sucks :O :O :O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont agree with dex with the Weapons skills :P

Normal Sardine= Machine gun spreadfire, It hurts multiple units if he kills the selected unit-  Weapon (great) vs Unit- Verhicle :)

Elite Sardine= Great weapon for Air-Verhicle, Knife effective buttttt they need to reach their target. And the fremen fedaykin causes 65% of his health  to be gone (Note: Dont use them against shielded tanks. Unless if they are replica's :) Duh )

-----

Fremen= Pretty good sniper. Need suprise to be effective. They can be easily killed by some infantry. :D

Fedaykin= Weapon is both effective.. Although it needs to hit his Target. a Elite or normal sardine just have to dodge the projectile and pump his body full with 20mm Bullets >:D :D