Contaminators

themurl

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Make the contaminators Terminator 2 style. If this happened i think one could take out bout 20 infantrymen before turning into purple goo

You think you can get away with two nicknames? No way! Gob, the more-than-one-nickname-stopper (MTONS), is on the case. Primary weapon: IP address detector - this detector is a must for any MTONS wannabe. Secondary weapon: banning tool - this tool makes sure that the MTON criminal never has more than one nickname again! Tertiary weapon: administrative rights - the YOU THE MAN rights, this weapon puts any non-YOU THE MAN MAN/WOMAN into his/her proper place.

Ok Yogurt or whatever you call yourself you have been warned, next time I just ban you. I get tired of deleting all your crap, for example the 20 posts that used to be here. I don't have the time to put up with people like you. So either stop being an idiot or you lose your privileges.

hey gob im just asking thoguh this has almost nothing to with dune  (sorry everyone to take up pixles on ur monitor) but how do u find someones IP addres??.....i mean..like when i want to play CS or othyer games against my friends it takes foreever to find em....as for IP address thats jus way to hard for me.

...thnxz hope no one gets pissed by this posting

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No, i dont think Contaminators have much use. wait! it should be ANY use! Yes... ;D

Contaminators need speed. That is true. thanks ackbar. i now know what a Face Dancer is. but ive won that mission anyways.

Tleilaxu Leeches are AWESOME! ;D ;D ;D

I've won a match using 3 kobras, sit at my opponent's spice field. as usual that opponent was turtling when i did this  ;D but i was not discourgaded. i built a flesh vat, built 3 Leeches, and got them to sit back at that same spice field. After like 15 minutes i turned back to look. The enemy stopped turtling. and they turned to my little buddies - Leeches ;D .

So i had like 30 Leeches sitting there, and there was only 1 Kobra left. I built lots of kobras, and together with the leeches, destroyed the enemy base.

Note: I used only 20 leeches and destroyed the constrution yard in like 10 seconds!!!

Yours sincerely,

gunner154, and LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS! (Ya Hya Chouhada!)

• 2 weeks later...

They should get a face dancer unit instead of the Contaminater.  It could disguise themselves as enemy infantry (like the spy in RA2) and be armed with a knife and sniper rifle to kill troops in one shot.  Well, it would probably suck, but not as much as the contaminater.

• 3 weeks later...

In the Magazine they said the TXA have Zombies.. But i never saw one of them. Although i agree with the "Spy" Feature stated by him. They need to add zombies in the game they are very hard to kill by Bullets And if they contaminated a Soldier it will drop health untill he turns into one.. And another thing they need to add face huggers like units in the game like the move Alien "Wink wink" If you play Quake 1 :D