The guild...?

Guest Shai-Hulud

Makers are good in Sole Survivor (too bad if u missed the topic on that). they win almost every one on one batttle. they are slow and weakly armoured, but they are able to perform a one-hit kill. like the missile tank.but missile tanks reload for ages, which is bad.

so dont even look down on makers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't you people give a damn about makers!!!

Makers rule they just need some support.

1. Makers work perfectly together with las tanks

2. Makers protect your whole army on sand against worms

3. You won't believe me but makers can detect stealth units.

4. Nothing is better than a maker on front line base defence.

Well I see only good things about makers...

• 1 month later...

At least they dont have any cysknife infantry.;D

Shield do not get depleted, they just stop fast projectiles and become an A-bomb against lasers.

Sandstorms kill people in a second or two by ripping the skin off their bones and then shredding their bones. They also bring down shields and cut through metal in a few minutes.

Spice blows are enormous explosions of spice underground that can destroy a harvester.

Shields attract sandworms and send them into a frenzy.

Sandworms can go over 60 kilometers per hour

Ordos?:-/

I don't think Herbert ever envisioned a computer game partially based on his books.

at least all WW did was copy the basic storyline and use it to modify RA2

The makers can hurt your own units by accident can't they. And why are they called makers. Makers are sandworms.

Guild Makers just might be the one of the most micromanagement demanding unit. Their shooting animation is WRONG as that electricity does not represent the area of attack. It's better if you vision a Maker shooting a shell that instantly arrives at its target and has HUGE splash damage. That's why Maker groups must never fire on targets too close to them. It might be better to force fire often with large Maker groups, just so that you know where they are shooting.

Makers are excellent at taking down small buildings - i.e. Windtraps and walls. Other structures fall quickly too if packed together. Just try force firing near the a tight group of buildings instead of actually attacking a single target.

Be sure to have repair vehicles near Makers and keep an eye on them. They can be useful against the AI, don't know how good they'd be online though.