IMPERIAL SARDAUKAR ! I NEED SOME HELP !

fremenaho

Hi to everybody who reads this heres my problem i love the sardaukar as a sub house but i need  did peoples ideas and to use them effectively and tell me how you use it becauase im a newbie and i want to be really good SO PLX TELL ME HOW YOU USE THEM AND HOW THEY HELP YOU FOR ATTACK AND DEFENCE AND WHAT UNITS WITH THE SARDAUKAR KICK ASS IF YOU PLAY MORE THAN ONE HOUSE TELL ME HOW YOU USE THEM WITH SARDAUKAR THANKS

When you build barracks, don't build Factory before Sardaukar Barracks. Then start production of them, their buildtime is very long (maybe one more S.Barracks can faster it). Force of 30 normal and 10 elite Sardaukars is unbeatable. But you must use also support units (Kindjals, Minotaurs, Kobras, Missile Tanks... depends on House and your tactics). Before you haven't enough warriors you must defend them also from seeing by enemy - all super weapons are good against them, especially chaos lightning. Then, when you have them enough, release them with powerful artillery support! No one has chance against them!

if you are in a quick, small map with low money, make regular sards.  They are great for rushing and for whipping out some powerful offense/defense early in the game.  If you are on a large map or with high money, do elites.  Elite sards are incredibly tough infantry!  No infantry can take more of a beating.  A sard elite can take a full barrage of mino fire and still live!  Yet one mino could wipe out a group of regular sards in one firing.

And if you just want to kill other infantry, its a waste of  a sard to make regulars (on higher money games).  Better to make sard elites and combine them with snipers, either atreides or fremen snipers.