La Soif des Irlandais

JayEff

Yes the land of my ancestors has gone dry. You start in France and must rescue Ireland from this horrible situation visiting RT3 personalities as you go.

Author Francky posted this scenario months ago on a French website but it was shut down.

This scenario is in French, but I will translate into English if there is enough interest.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

• 3 weeks later...

Well despite my terrible French I got Gold 8 years early on Normal (but you have to play 30 years to get it by which time my PNW and Industry earnings were triple those needed) but on Expert I couldn't even reach England. I also couldn't get to Jersey. It was hard laying a line with enough space for a station on Normal but it proved impossible on Expert to even get the bridge built.

Incidentally its always useful to know if you need C to C for scenarios. Until I get broadband I cant download this and it's proving awful hard for me to get it!

belbincolne,  I have a 56k line and use the free Star Downloader that can be stopped and restarted.

Each night I started the star downloader and downloaded while I was on the net, normally 1 to 2 hours.

It took me 3 times to complete the download of C to C.  (About 4 or 5 hours total time)

I'm not going to pay the broadband fees until they become more reasonable.