Multiplayer Map - testers needed

Lama

Since there seems to be some interest in multiplayer maps, I thought I'd make another attempt at finding volunteers for a test of a map I designed mostly with multi-player games in mind.

I posted a call for test players weeks ago, and the sole respondent and I never were able to play a complete game, since his firewall instantly put us out of synch whenever we tried.

E-mail me at ***lama***@***boo.net (remove the *** from this address), and I'll send you a copy, and we can make arrangements to meet online on a weekend.

My guess is that the best way for you to do this is to enter Gamespy when you have time, and simply ask the players who are there if they would like to do this with you. I would like to test it, but I have a feeling it will be hard for us to arrange a meeting. If you want, I can test it online with someone else and give you feedback on the map. If you are interested in this, you can send me an e-mail to ***jorgenre***@stud.ntnu.no (remove the ***s)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...