Sarduakar strategy

sarduakar_187

When using Sarduakar build a mix of about 50-65 regulars and elites. Make sure you attack a weak side and you'll do major damage, but make sure you have some of you house units if it fails so you can move in and finish them off. This attack works the best on a computer oponent or a poor human player.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

what if the opponent was watching you and built up 40 buzzsaws. You'd be screwed. Or a few minos or sonics, or kobras... I can easily counter a rush like this.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

What about a hand, chaos lightning or a hawk strike? works weel against massed things. By the way, does the birdy thingy work against sardukie? I think that even brutally trained, 3 chevron majors woul make a puddle and run.

True. Superweapons are effective against massed Sarduakar. But they're also effective against almost all other units. However, Sarduakar are the fastest infantry in the game. This makes them harder to hit w/ a death hand, especially vs. newbie players. By the way, the hawk strike DOES work against Sarduakar, but I don't see why. Sarduakar are the most well-trained troops in the universe, and above all things, they hate fear and believe that it is a sign of weakness and dishonor. A common Sarduakar belief is "Death before dishonor." Why would they run from any battle? They'd (well, at least they should) die before dishonoring themselves in battle.

Guest Sardukar

Use Sardukar elites against any ordos units that have shields...and like the books any laser that touches a shield will cause the unit to explode...

1 shot 1 kill...

Use Sardukar elites against any ordos units that have shields...and like the books any laser that touches a shield will cause the unit to explode...

1 shot 1 kill...

True, but you'll lose the ISE in the process... which is where the Ixian projector tanks come in handy. Use them to clone the laser tanks and/or ISEs (Icemen?) and assign each projection to a seperate target.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

I      APC's >:(!!!! they are the most annoying things, especially if they are filled with engeneers. If I see an atreides APC, I launch an attack force of half my army. If I see an Ordonian apc, I use sardines. Heh Heh... Sardines ;D  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

100 Sardaukar will cost 30,000 to 35,000 credits.

For that, you can have set up 30 inkvine catapults, which could use their range to decimate Sardaukar en masse before they even get close.

Or you could use 30k to get 20 Projectors and pump out endless projections of enemy sardaukar  to defend your base; one click produces 20% of the enemy force in projection... if you have time to set up, you can easily outnumber the attacking force five to one, plus your standard defences... the sardaukar will get massacred