tleilaxu

Guest eeee

make leeches then send them into enemy spice fields they shoot harvestors then when the harvestor get back to the field it will shoot it again great way to get other players really mad and agitatted

Engineers can get rid of them easily, or you can blast the damn thing off. If the game is atreides he'll just use a repair vehicle and yank it off. It would work if the enemy isn't prepared, if he's not then he's screwed, and not in the good las vegas way. If he is the Tleilaxu are screwed.

• 3 weeks later...

Each house has an at least one unit that can easily counter the Tleilaxu. The Atreides can use just about any vehicalz (sonics and minotauruses work best 4 this) backed up with at least 2 repair vehicalz to quickly annihilate the Tleilaxu threat. The Harkonnen Buzzsawz are immune to leech larva, and can easily shred through contaminaterz (contaminaters suck). For the Ordos, Kobraz are the way to go. Sure, they'll get infected a few timez, but Kobras have heavy armor and can simply shoot the larva off; and since they can self-heal, they'll be back to full strength in no time. Tleilaxu unitz are also very vulnerable to turretz (mainly the Atreides machinegun post). Contaminaterz suck ass; don't even use them a last resort!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

i ONCE MADE A GOOD DEAL OF THE ENEMY I set up leaches near his foctory and contaminators near his barracks. mWhen units got leached, a small army was always waiting to kill the unit and create a leech. then when I had enough leeches, I destroyed his base with them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sardaukar Burseg

Tleilaxu contaminators might theoretically be usefull as base security to defend against Fremen or Sardaukar incursion. But the leech is where they really shine.

As mentioned above, units infected with larvae are not retreived by carryalls. It is ridiculously easy to build ONE leech and go start infecting enemy harvesters. Even if your enemy immediately sees what you did, it STILL throws a monkey wrench into his spice harvesting operations. If he sends a repair vehicle out to remove the leeches, infect the repair vehicle. If he sends an engineer out to fix the problem, kill the engineer with the Leech (the larvae do horrible things to engineers).

It IS true that Tleilaxu suck in a conventional field battle. They are MEANT to be a force that harasses and softens up your foe before you actually fight him. Sardaukar and Tleilaxu operating together online can be tough to combat.

• 2 months later...

I always ally with IX, if my opponent allies with TL, then I duplicate a leech, bring a harvester to my base, and infect it.(after the carryalls get shot down trying to rescue it.) Then I keep it trapped until it dies and I get a REAL leech,(much more reliable to infect harvesters)

Oh BTW, how do I shoot larvaes off?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darn. Now I understand the true power of tleilaxu: keeping the enemy down. Why didnt I think of that?

Ever fought a battle which swept you into the base, but constant reinforcements/contructions from the enemy wore you down and eventually defeated you? If someone has sufficient resources and you didnt overwhelm him the first time, this can happen often. Like your sardaukar elite force that in the end succumbed to a newly built flametank, or your devastator that gets taken down by newly built infantry.

That's where tleilaxu get in handy: you put contaminators at their barracks, and leeches at their refineries+factories. If they build new units contaminators will kill new infantry and leeches will infect a new tank, get shot down, and then that tank becomes a new leech before harrassing the forces you have taking down their buildings. I wish I thought of this.

So tleilax so soften up, AND to keep nme down.