Australia map for download

Didgabringabilly

• 1 month later...

Thanks, the map is really meant to be played on easy in a 2 or 3 player multiplayer LAN game so that after an hour or two all players have very large, profitable networks and are interacting.

I do not often play on expert as I like actually build a railroad network and not just play the industry game.

If you want to play on expert just change the requirements to win gold.

• 6 months later...

Thanks Gobalopper.

I made it to the links you gave and found another Australia Map as well and now I have many. I love "options" and the wide open spaces that Australia possesses.

Would there be a chance that some of the maps that were made for the RRT2 tycoon version could be available for RRT3 ?

I love a ton of maps on my menu and the more I have, the longer I play the game. When I get tired of some of the maps I've saved and want something different, I'll go to the hard-drive and cancel some of them and start completely over.

Thanks again for the help.

Col Klink

"Don't you wish you were as smart as your dog thinks you are ?"

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately RRT2 maps aren't able to be converted ... so it means starting again, and of course even beginning with the same idea you wander off in different directions. And it doesn't combine well with time for other aspects of life, like children, house and garden, mortgages etc! Glad you like Australia maps, rather partial to them myself. Have learnt an amazing amount of geography through this game, especially a shocking familiarity with the midwest though I've never been near the place. But also in mapmaking, trying to get the industries and landforms right. Even if noone else can tell!