THE FREMEN MYSTERY ??????????? NEEDING HELP !

fremenaho

hi in advance to everybody who reads this here's my problem and it's a mystery i was playing about 15 ago and i was playing the computer on a single skimish and i had 4 computer players i was just defending no way in and three of the players die off in the first 15-28 mins and then i started to build a fremen camp about 18 minute and i was just defending i then  got a fully promoted fremen 3 strips and i called for a worm to go and attack the emanys havesters cause i used aa drone to take out the carry alls so it was quite far way the fremen calling for the worm anyway it came and i set of to go and get that havester and i just got their and killed it and then it went and the three strips where gone thats the mystery ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ?  Please someone tell me why this happend or any body that it also happend to thx !

Hmm it can be because when a fedaykin is riding a worm, the fedaykin isn't the fedaykin anymore. Explain: In the code is programmed that when you deploy a fedaykin, after a while, it shows an animation from a rising worm. And then it's coded that the fedaykin is gone, and there comes a worm in it's place. And when the worm is gone the worms dissappears and the code says that there appears a normal fedaykin again. And that is the point WW has forgotten to add the experiences that the fedaykin has gained before wormriding. It's changing of units, but without giving the experience to the next one