1. Will not accept an RAR of almost 9 megs

2. Will not accept a ZIP of almost 10 megs

Map of North Utah South Idaho Southwest Wyoming

1024 * 1024 RT3 map

single or multiplayer map.

Let me know when I can post it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Got it figured out.  If I tried to download a map without logging on, I got the logon screen, which i completed, but then when I go to download I get the :

Warning!

It seems that you are not allowed to download or view attachments on this board.

Please login below or register an account with The Terminal. 

Login

Username: 

Password: 

Minutes to stay logged in: 

Always stay logged in: 

Forgot your password?

Error message.  If I login before trying to download everything works OK.  You might try it yourself:

Don't log on, try to look at an attachment and you'll get the above message with the Logon boxes.  Then logon by filling in the boxes, and try to download or look at an attachment.

• 2 years later...
From where did you get/extract the industry pictures?

I have RRT2 Platinum and there's a jpg in the main folder called 'Industry.jpg'. I assume it's in the older versions as well.

You can also look in the 'imagesm' folder. There's a couple of images in there that might interest you.

Production2.jpg (which is the same as mentioned above)

RS.jpg & RS2.jpg shows the freight cars.

:O Thanks! I didn't thought about them. I have Platinum (and the original RTII and TSC in the drawers somewhere) so I should certainly know about at least the Industry charts.  :)

And many useful pictures (especially the map pictures) in the image* folders too.

Now... I am not that good at image manipulating, is there a way to copy the single industries  into separte pictures, each in equal size and e.g. the year in the same position in every picture? (like the ones at this site). Selecting by hand seems error-prone but if I had to I will do that, but if there is a tool somewhere I will be glad to learn to use it.

(getting off-topic now, I am afraid...)

/Magnus

In order to get each image copied and pasted to another sheet you'll have to do it one at a time.

I use Irfanview or PSP to do that. PSP, or another paint/photo program, might be your best bet because then you can create a new blank palette large enough to paste all the images onto.

If you just want to copy each image off of that jpg and save them as individual images you can use Irfanview or any photo program.

• 10 months later...

Not sure if anyone else gets this but at

http://theterminal.dune2k.com/?p=rrt2-files-download

when I download the patch

PC Platinum (1.56) - The Terminal

It downloads as rt2_156.exe.htm

I'm not sure why the .htm extension is added. Removing the .htm extension brings up the normal winzip archive.

I'm using firefox 2

EDIT:

I installed rrt2 platinum edition and it says 1.56 is installed. So I guess I don't need the patch anyways...

EDIT:

Actually looks like I never deleted my rrt2 install directory save games etc. Still doesn't account for the .htm download.

I am looking forward to FF3. From what I've read it's supposed to be faster. That sure will be an improvement over the way it is now.

Seems like every new update to FF2 just gets slower and slower.