When Walls come down problem

I have a problem when trying to play the "When Walls come down"  scenario.  (the modern Russian scenario) At the beginning it says I will get a 1.5 mil bonus for hauling Uranium from St Petersburg to Warsaw. But no matter how many loads of uranium I haul between the 2 cities I can never get the bonus. (or a notice that I completed this objective). And when I place my stations I always make sure that the cities are connected too.

Maybe it's because this is an old game and it might have compatability problems on my new rig or something but it's very odd that I can never complete the uranium obj.

Any help?

Thanks for any ideas....

http://theterminal.dune2k.com/?p=rrt2-files-maps&id=225

There is a fix for this map, that does the following:

"This is the Germany / Prussia part of the original campaign (pt. 9, "When Walls Come Down"), with fixes. Territory connections have been fixed, extra setup event killed. Other minor fixes."

So that might help your problem.

Thank you so much for the link!

One thing that's kind of confusing is that after I DLed the WhenWallsComeDown fix the included file said "Knitting with iron fix" (camp map #9 fix).

But anyway I put the #09Kni~1.MAP in my map folder and low and behold I got credited for hauling the uranium from St Pete to Warsaw. The odd thing was that it gave me the notice and my bonus about 2 years after I hauled the 1st load of uranium.

I'm going to try the map again later and I hope my luck holds and it wasn't just a fluke that I finally got credit for the bonus last time.

Anyway thanks a lot.