Does this make sense..........

Aribites

The only thing that technically has a 1 shot kill weapon is the leech, which can be 'defused'. Lasers have a suicide kill effect on shields. Everything else just does damage.

And fremen have stealth, which no-one seems to be taking into account.

"I think 1 scout with my sard own the fremen  "

1 scout  can stop 1 fremen... but that scout dies. And micromanagement of scouts still wastes you time, meaning that stealth is an advantage. Plus, scouts anre not a brilliant defence when you don't know the enemy is there in the first place.

"fremen CANNOT stop the imperial sardaukars! "

"Something different happens in the game than in the book - Sards are able to defeat Fremen. "

Qualify that, don't just make subjective and unrationalised statements.

ever sent freemen fed's against sar elite?  If you don't make the sar elite get right next to the freemen its fun to watch.  If you move the sar elite next to the freement then they start slashing throats and the fed's are done

I think sar and sar elite are more alike than freemen warriors and fed's.  Fed's are mostly used on vehicles, and groups of infantry.  Freemen warriors are useless against vehicles, and great for infantry.  

Wheres the sar and sar elite BOTH are good against vehicles, and both CAN be good against infantry (if you move in on infantry with sar elite they stop the lasers and grab the knives)

I still think fed's are the best though, using feds with atreites enables you to have a fast game while getting good D also.  The only house that can boast about that other than atreites is hark, but only if you play hark the right way.  Ordos don't have the d that hark and atreites have in my opinion, their laser tanks are shreds against infantry, their chemical troopers help, but not against snipers, and their kobras are useless in d against minos since minos have the range.  They DO have the mortor infantry, but again snipers.  Send fed's and minos with a bunch of snipers and an ordos base is toast.  Send kobras with feds and chemical troopers against atreites and if atrietes has snipers your gonna loose.  Send kobras with laser tanks and chemical troopers and you could get through if all the atreites has is snipers and minos.  IF the atreites has fed's or kinjhal your again screwed.

The same can be said for sardaukar, but you gotta hit sardaukar twice to kill them with snipers, so you gotta build more

the stealth of the feds with their hit points just overwhelm anything but sar's, and that makes them better in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Why bother seeing which is better, when you can ally with both and work with the advantages of each? A mixed force of Sardaukar and Fremen. It has worked many a time for me. Although not ALL the time....