BEST SUBHOUSES

Guest Destroy38

hahah... indeed... though i somehow never  have that bug :-(... the worst thing that can happen to you if a leech has somehow sneaked in ur base and sits between my 3 refeneries...... aaargh... leech heaven, terror hell

• 2 weeks later...

For attacks, a (very very) large force of mixed Fedaykin and Elite Sardaukar can destroy all in their path, but aren't invincible.

I play Ordos mostly too, and I find that a wave of Ixian infiltrators (one by one, to avoid detection) sent in just before a major attack can be very useful. Not only that, it sometimes makes the attack with other units not needed. For this reason, Sardaukar and Ix are my favourite, but not together.

(And by the way Terror, why not just leave a few Fedaykin/Sardaukar/mortar/anything infantry like between the refineries to stop the leeches? Or is that tried, tested, and failed?)

Good grief, how many time do we have to write out the same old stuff about what sub-house we like best and why? No offence or anything, but there are plenty other places to get the info, plenty of places in the sub-house category. Or is this just to get to know people? In which case you should say that. ;)

You're right that there are dozen of topics about what subhouse is the best. New people start such a thread because they don't know there is an old thread about the same. And other (new) people bring back the old topics above.

tzzzjiiing (lightsaber is activated) woosh woosh woosh the first 3 dunefans lie on the ground sliced in two parts and then i make a forcejump +twist and slice the head off of the next dune fan. tzzjooopp (lightsaber deactivated) and i look at the 4 dead bodies at the ground and make a victorious roar

damn... why didn't i thing about that.... ofcourse... the star wars board... but there they would say that i talk too much about dune :D .... well i'll just stick to this board then :-)... oh and btw... very true ;)

Who needs Star Wars when we can have Dune?

In any case, Best Sub-houses. It is true, Fremen Fedaykin and Sardaukar elite, they can wipe out nearly anything. Anthing that they couldn't?

(And no, devastators can be destroyed by this force)

• 2 months later...

The Imperial Sardaukar are definatally the best subhouse. They have a die hard attitude they are tough and they can take alot of punishment. The sardaukar should be a main house and should have units like apc's or small tanks like the smugglers buggy. The sardaukar are the most honorable subhouse. The sardaukar show they are the strongest with there many sayings, Death before dishonor, No surrender, Take no prisoners!

Why not send them all at once.

simple, because then your enemy will attack you because they see your sardaukar but not your fremen. If they have explosive attacks or large splash damage EX:(Mino,Inkvine,Kobra) they will accidently kill off your visible sardaukar group which includes your fremen.

• 2 weeks later...