Fremen Strat

Okay,i think this works with any house:if the enemys base is walled off,build about 10 fremen snipers and 10 fedaykin and send them near an enemys base,then move them one by one BEHIND the wall,and keep doing this until you have a large force and then attack!And just to ensure victory,send over a few dust scouts/sand bikes/buzzsaws. ;)

I always forget to use walls, but to keep fremen out they are very handy. Hmm, the sonic waves from fedaykin can't damage the walls? The warriors can't, that is what I know.

But then look after your entrances...

walls are a waste of money because they block enemy units but ALSO YOUR units.

you don't want that to happen now do you?

besides, your trying to build up a good base not walls, saw the al that builded walls? hs econemy was shattered because of those.

You can build wall if you play on the map where is more entries but only there where you don`t put units. And even then it is not very neccesery. As I said, it takes too much time at the beginning and takes money later, espesially when you starts which small amout of money. Wall is not expensive but if you want not allow enemy come in, you do a lot of wall parts. And, as Ken said, it blocks your units too. :P

to keep fremen out...

build an hole horde of scouts and some flameturrets/gasturrets/machinegunturrets.

if your using walls make a wall and place some of the turrets named above in between the sections of walls.

they wil not get through without suffering losses.

Walls are great for keeping out stealth units. You shouldnt completely shut yourself off, but you can reduce a wide entrance that needs 3-4 scouts to one that takes only 2. Less units needed for defense=replacement for wall costs.

Wall is good only there where you don`t put units. In the main defence enter it made units lees effective. When you haven`t wall you can put strong units in line or group and if enemy will destroy or damage one of them you can replace it quickly or repar with repait vehicles if you are Atreides. If you put units in the ener of wall, it can be stuffy and enemy have more chance to destroy vehicles defence.

Hmm, wasn't this about Fremen, not the walls? Oh well. Walls are useless. I'd rather be thinking about other things than where to build a wall.

Fremen are the best for raiding harvestors, imo. A good mix of em will take out any inf with the warriors, and the tanks with the feyds. Then just let the feyds work on the harvestors. May not be the best against Hark now that I think of it though. But it may work. I've tortured many Atreides with it. Once you have their harvestors. The game is yours.

If you can get Feyds into the base, they do wonders their as well. I've always prefered NIABS for that part though. Much less time to teleport units in rather than sneaking them in.

One problem I've noticed with Fremen. They don't seem to guard that well. I've yet to see them attack until something comes right up to them. So Fremen thus require a lot of micro-management. Too much, imo.

• 2 weeks later...