What is the worst sub-house unit?

raven3563

Fedaykin can stop enemy`s tanks, they are like sonic but they have good health, even flamers can have problems (I don`t say feds are unbeateble). And I agree with Black_Emperor, warriors with their health can work as scout later and kill enemy infantry.

And contaminators ARE worst. Not completely bad, bud worst.

• 1 month later...

I personally think Guild is the worst subhouse followed by Tleilaxu. They aren't strong in anyway, but are annoying. If well prepare for them, they won't cause much harm at all. e.g. Put some defence at the back for Guild units; have some engineer ready for the leeches.

The guild is useful in different ways.

The NIAB Tanks can do hit and runs by folding space into a weak area of the enemies' base then wrecking havoc because of their strong attack power. The Attack they do does massive damage to enemy vehicles and buildings.

The maker is only good for assisting large vehicles hordes like a devestator wall/kobras/mino and mongeese assults/ and harvesters if you dont have any carryalls to transport them and worms are messing with your plans. Also, in rare conditions the maker can slightly protect the harvesters when under attack.

I disagree with this: "NIAB Tank can wreck havoc because of their strong attack power. The Attack they do does massive damage to enemy vehicles and buildings.

The maker is only good for assisting large vehicles hordes like a devestator wall/kobras/mino and mongeese assults/ and harvesters"

The NIAB Tank is useless, even a single Mongoose will finish it off with no problem. A devastator will throw it in the recycling bin within 1/2 a burst.