What is the worst sub-house unit?

raven3563

Contaminators are not good alone, but is a great support unit. If you face say, a group of ten infantry, a group of cantaminators of the same cost can usually prevail, if you can somehow get them to go faster. That's why they're worst with Harks because thye lack a transaport. Stealth APCs are great with contaminators.

Contaminators are not good alone, but is a great support unit. If you face say, a group of ten infantry, a group of cantaminators of the same cost can usually prevail, if you can somehow get them to go faster. That's why they're worst with Harks because thye lack a transaport. Stealth APCs are great with contaminators.

ever realize how they cant regenerate/move/or attack quickly? that gives a couple more reasons why not to use them. Besides, one hark flame thrower or flame tank (depending on what kinda unit your trying to take out) can to a LOT better than any horde of contaminatiors

U guys all talk about the contaminator, but i don't think it's bad if u listen 2 this: Leeches are a VERY handy tacktik (especially when fighting computers) to infect the enemy's harvesters, but make sure a leech infects a tank only once, or then tank wil not burst into 1 leech, ut into 3 or 4 or 5, all on the same stop! what happens now is that they can do nothing, not even shoot, so now u have only a space blocked (jay >:(). i never ever had this problem with a contaminator. but leaving this problem out of it, i think fremen warriors ar the worst sub-house unit. i don't like the fremen myself, and than u have the fremen warrior, its just an inviseble sniper. only with assistance from feydakin they are medium vs tanks and infantery, but alone, if a scout had weapons he could kill them. that's why i never use them, and IF i choose the Fremen sub-house i always build feydakins.

H A R K O N N A

You do know that Fremen can take a whole army of Verhicles by themselves?

A few Fedaykin can inflict heavy damage or even destroy the incoming verhicle assault of the enemy.

While the Fremen Warrior's are the scourge of the sands and finishes off infantry in a fraction of a second.

Contaminators are the worst units, we already know it.

niap flyer.

after warp has to charge up in 2 seconds.

after that time it can shoot but still can't warp away untill 5 seconds, balanced? perhaps.

weapon: as strong as an minotaur but can only do some damage vs buildings and vehicles.

U guys all talk about the contaminator, but i don't think it's bad if u listen 2 this: Leeches are a VERY handy tacktik (especially when fighting computers) to infect the enemy's harvesters, but make sure a leech infects a tank only once, or then tank wil not burst into 1 leech, ut into 3 or 4 or 5, all on the same stop! what happens now is that they can do nothing, not even shoot, so now u have only a space blocked (jay >:(). i never ever had this problem with a contaminator. but leaving this problem out of it, i think fremen warriors ar the worst sub-house unit. i don't like the fremen myself, and than u have the fremen warrior, its just an inviseble sniper. only with assistance from feydakin they are medium vs tanks and infantery, but alone, if a scout had weapons he could kill them. that's why i never use them, and IF i choose the Fremen sub-house i always build feydakins.

H A R K O N N A

you do understand that we said contaminators, no house tlexiau. the leeches are not that bad, the contaminators are a waste of space. And about the fremen warrior, they are suppose to be a better version of a sniper if you are not house atriedes. if you are, its would be better just to train fedykins only. Besides, the fremen warrior makes great scouts. they could shoot down any other scout in the area, and if you can get them into an enemy base, you could take out a bunch of infantry in the process before losing him.

You do know that Fremen can take a whole army of Verhicles by themselves?

A few Fedaykin can inflict heavy damage or even destroy the incoming verhicle assault of the enemy.

While the Fremen Warrior's are the scourge of the sands and finishes off infantry in a fraction of a second.

Contaminators are the worst units, we already know it.

1. the first thing, only when u are playing it than i think

2. the second thing, ow, never checked the reload time?

3. the thirf thing, that's not true i think...

H A R K O N N A